Holywell Church Berkeley Road Loughborough LE11 3SJ 01509 236253
Registered charity number: 500613
The Church holds to the Evangelical position as regards
doctrine, and in particular, the following:
1. The Divine inspiration, infallibility, and authority of the Bible.
2. The unity of the Godhead in three persons: Father,
Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The creation of all things in the beginning by God,
and the subsequent upholding of all things by His power.
4. The universal sinfulness and guilt of mankind as a result
of the Fall.
5. The Godhood and sinless Manhood of Jesus Christ, His
sacrificial death for sinners upon the Cross, His literal,
physical resurrection from the dead, His ascension to Heaven,
His present exaltation and intercession in Heaven on behalf
of His people.
6. The justification of the sinner solely through faith in Christ,
as a result of the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit in
his or her heart.
7. The priesthood of all believers, the observance of believer's
baptism and the Lord's Supper in the fellowship of the Church.
8. The personal and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ to
earth, the bodily resurrection and judgement of all men, the
glorification of all believers in Heaven, and the eternal
punishment of the wicked.