The Church holds to the Evangelical position as regards doctrine, and in particular, the following:
1. The Divine inspiration, infallibility, and authority of the Bible.
2. The unity of the Godhead in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The creation of all things in the beginning by God, and the subsequent upholding of all things by His power.
4. The universal sinfulness and guilt of mankind as a result of the Fall.
5. The Godhood and sinless Manhood of Jesus Christ, His sacrificial death for sinners upon the Cross, His literal,
physical resurrection from the dead, His ascension to Heaven, His present exaltation and intercession in Heaven on behalf of His people.
6. The justification of the sinner solely through faith in Christ, as a result of the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit in his or her heart.
7. The priesthood of all believers, the observance of believer’s baptism and the Lord’s Supper in the fellowship of the Church.
8. The personal and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth, the bodily resurrection and judgement of all men, the glorification of all believers in Heaven, and the eternal punishment of the wicked.